In this course you will learn about….
- Definitions & Benefits
- Theories of International Business (Theories of Trade, Pro & Contra int. Trade)
- Market Entry Strategies
- Global Economic Interdependence
- World Trade Structure
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Migration of Labor
- Domestic Trade Impacts from Globalization
- Protectionism: Tariffs and Beyond
- International Economic Framework
- Global Trade Institutions (GATT, WTO, GATS, TRIPS, UNCTAD)
- Global Financial Institutions (IMF, Worldbank, BIS)
- Other Global Sustainability Institutions (ILO, UNICEF, …)
- Regional Institutions (OECD, EU, World Economic Summits, …)
This course will have a case study how to select attractive markets for your business.